Jul 12, 2007

Last Night!

My board mates (Yvonne, Renel, Jery and Calvin) aNd I had our videoke sesion at the nearest videoke house in our place (GiMiK, wheels and more drive) . hehehe Our landlady doesn't even know it coz each of us had our own alibis. KARMA goes right away! After our singing get together, we've egreed not to go home together so that our land lady wont notice or have any doubts and questions . First batch to go home: Jerry and Calvin. while Yvone, Renel and I droped by at the nearest convenience store. On our way home, we've seen our classmates Cedrick and Andrew with his car, they've invited us to have a joyride for fun and since we're really bored and not that sleepy, we've decided not to go home instead (RENEL and I) ended up going to SEA WALL with the two leaving Yvonne alone.


I've told Andrew to drive at the speed of 120... and so he did! Oh my GOD! I was just goofing around! i didn't even mean saying it! Whoa!!!! suddenly a motor ahead us shifted on the lane we are about to cross! NaHHHHhHhHHhhHhaaaYyYyYy!!! I've heard shouts (outside?). I felt like my soul has left me for a while! OhHh mY GoSshhh!! Im So NerVouS aNd iTs KiLLinG mE! I tHouGht It's the end of EVERYTHING!!! GoOd ThiNg anDoY has fully tilted the sTeeRinG wHeeL!! aNd wE diDnT sTikE/buMp inTo aNythiNg =)



I ReALLy DonT kNoW whY CeD, ReNeL aNd aNdOy sTiLL manaGed tO LauGH! aFtEr tHe iNciDeNt.. cRazY! TheY'vE actEd LiKe nOthiNg haPpenEd aNd sO dO i...


tHaNk GOD Im sTiLL aLivE =)

No comments: