Aug 5, 2007

ToO Soon =)

Im so not into marrying at a very young age (21 below)<*wink> peace.. I mean, considering that I'm still a student. I still have many things to do rather than that! I wanna enjoy my life as a YOUTH.. Single.

Ohh.. Let me say it clearly.. I'm not into it but not against it. HaHaHa


Someone asked me, "WHAT IF HE'LL PROPOSE,WOULD YOU TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ?"... I hope he won't and if he did, I'll just pretend he didn't coz I do love HIM sooooo much to make him cry.(PaMaTi!) LOL Just to prevent heart/hurt feelings and regrets!. He'll definitely won't like the answer... (how stupid of me?) hell yeah! that's me...

Well, we all have our rights, opinions, comments so on... but still I stand on what I believe and think is right and best!!.

I really don't care if people might say I'm a pain the ASS! "STUPID! LAME!" .. Duh!! This is my life... MY PREROGATIVE so as yours.


Lets just take it slowly..

No comments: