Mar 16, 2008

Another Experience

Its Sunday. I already planned to go to church but I ended up sleeping the whole day here in my room. Geez! I'm sooo drunk last night good thing controlado ko parin lahat ng galaw ko... got home at 6:00 in the morning. Wow! very early right? haha


Look I'm not a heavy drinker. I drink occasionally and only with people I know and trust... friends... berks...cousins. How crazy!... I still managed hitting bottles of BEER when infact I don't even like it's taste and besides it stinks! lol

So, What I got from being drunk asides vomiting? headache, stomach ache, allergy. errr...

I've never been so drunk before (and not usedto it) coz I know my limit...I quit when I had enough but last night? ahm for a change?--..hahaha nakipagsabayan talaga ako sa mga guys hanggang maubos ang (9 bottles) beer, (1)vodka, (2) generoso at (1) . Yun ang pagkakamali ko. Di na ko uulit! lol--. I swear!

Oh well charge to experience. hahaha

No comments: