Apr 21, 2008

SUMMER!

whaaa.... 5 hours break!! SALAMAT!!

ohh I miss this.. blogging.. checkn out some updates.. blog hopping!
hehe I've got lots of updating to do.. hahaha

Oh well.. SUMMER again.. kahit na super busy, I'm enjoying it naman infairness hehe..
Hahayz I miss my college friends.. Summer classes.. hmmp things aren't the same anymore.. para atang gusto ko mag aral muli. crazy!! non, I'm dying to finish schooling and get a job but now I dunno.

I've got plans.. yeah..sooo many... its just so confusing! grrr!!!!

DRAMA!
--------------------

OK, baka kung san pa umabot tong kadramahn ko...

Here's some special dates and occasions I've been with and somewhat organized?? hehe

APRIL 01 my dad's birthday. oh! no party has been done. He's not used to it and never will. besides, alang budget para sa party2! simple lang ---- Family gathering.. may konting program.. and surprises for him... We've enjoyed everyone's company naman.

APRIL 02-05 Oh well, I'm one of the representatives of our conference to the National Council of Churches in the Philippines' VCS (Vacatin Church School) Facilitator's training 2008 held @ Brokenshire College. T'was my first time so nag-ajust pa ako and as expected, its a bit difficult but everything went right.


APRIL 24-27 42nd NDDC Annual Assembly. I'm not a participant, but as requested, hmmm (in demand ang beauty) I was there as part/member of the documentation team... Working with Pastors and Reverends was nice and fun actually. In fairness, they weren't that serious and intimidating; (no dull moments) I've learned a lot from them (jokes, lessons etc.).

May 04 My late Grand Father's Death Anniversary.

May 05 Late Grand Pa's Birthday.

May 23-25 Zone 7 CYF's Summer Camp

May 25 reunion-PERALTA CLAN



2 comments:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

tina said...

belated happy bday sa imo dad. at least naga enjoy ka sa summer. tc always gwaps. :)