Jun 19, 2007

TheSiS!! =)

l
Tuesday, February 6

Yeah... am finished already.. hmm actualy, incomplete pa. hehehe but then, ok narin. Huhuhu i felt nervous na already. Defense! Defense! Defense! wheew! LOL i can do this (trying to convince my self! haha)well, am now preparing for school. THESIS DEFENSE MODE! whaaa.... well if ain't got idea of what my adviser is asking then I'll simply say "hALA ka, wala lagi ko kbalo sa tubag?? ahihihi.. unsa answer a2 mam? ahihihi" STUPI <'O'> uHhh.. egehhh.. GOD BLESS ME my CLASSMATES n ebry bodi!! ahuhuhu.. Bahbuy!! COME WAT MAY!! C me next term whaaaa.....
--------------------------------------------------
just whatever Tuesday, February 06, 2007

DEFENSE TOMORW at EXCTLY 10 AM... Whaaaa here I am (3:35) still researching, typing and hehehe eating. Wow, kinda sleepy nahh... but what else can i do?? its a project that i can't afford not to do! My future as a n IT (professionl..hehehe) d2 nakasalalay!!! what the... Im pissed of already.. Good for my friends, they've already finished thier thesis... HeHeHe brb ...
--------------------------------------------------
just whatever Tuesday, February 06, 2007

THESIS! i've always thought of finishing this study, oh well how could i? when my mind aren't going to cooperate with me? huhuhu AUTOMATED PAyMENT SySTEM. Good title right? oh how I wish title is enough already for me to pass, have a diploma and be able to work. But it's not that easy! With all the defense or watever it is,.. =/ makes me feel sick! I didn't even know IT has this kind of stuff way back highsh school."IF I KNOW PA LAMANG I'LL NEVER GAYUD!!". It felt great knowing that BSIT has no board exams and at first, I really thought this course is as easy as editing pictures, dancing, singging etc.. Definitely am wrong. STUPID me! Bachelor of Science in Informatrion Technology? now i've realized ((and has come to think of it)) from the course decrption itself! But still I'll have to do this THESIS of mine. As if I have a choice. Now, my course becomes my curse. HaHaHa LOL. For d past 3 years ((4 years to be exact)) of struggles, patience and sacrifices hopefully I'm one of those BSIT students who'll have the chance to march this coming october. How i wish. GOD BLESS! Well now I've got to sleep first or else i might march earlier but not on my graduation but on my funeral rites.. hahah weird!! okokok Gotta go to sleep nahh.. am really sleepy nahh.. heheheh
--------------------------------------------------
just whatever Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What a Night!!What a Night! O yeah.. After that heavy dinner, hehe breakfast dinner? whatever. Am facing the cp monitor again..hmmmp busy doing my thesis (THESIS Mode!!) at my girlfriend's bhouse -Giovanne. She has internet connection and am sure she'll won't give a damn if i'll use it. dah!as if she cares.. Take note, unlimited! Up to sawa =P I won't waste money surfing, researching za netcafes dbah? ((Hoping na maTapoS q na 2ng ginagawa q para makapag relax aq.. 2 avoid cram and headaches... staka super super hasle nrin huhuhu))
A minute ago, she've said, "I'm so sleepy nah.. bahala ka na.. ok? just feel free gurl.. as usual..". Suddenly her phone rang... ohohoh it's BOP (classmate) inviting her/us for a drink with friends at BOSSING's Cafe! wheew! At first she's not on the mood. She refused. But later on, knowing giovanne!hmm I think her crush was already there that's why though she's sleepy and tired nah ehhh... napa OO narin. Gosh! that girl! hmmm.What can i do? it's her decision. Alangan namang mag pa iwan ako sa bhouse niya?! I don't wanna miss the "actions!" giovanne usually does when she's tipsssyyy nah.ok go!
(continued)Were already here. Oh my 2 DOWN! HmMmM no wonder why. That EMPERADOR! wheew... with the special participation of PEPSI the CHASER. Wow! One glass is enough for me. Am not a heavy drinker or what. and on the first place, Im just nosy on what will happen to juvan and the others. AcTuaLLy am more interested on net surfing!!.. i mean foR fRee!!! hmmm i'll never say never.. ehem (tama ba?) ahihihi rather than becoming a drunkard like them!! aw LOL PEACE!! As what i've expected, Giovanne's starting to crack up! hehehe GO GURL!
RED! ohh my... For the first time in history, he has spit vomited. hahaha Poor Red. I assume he has totally spit out the food we've just eaten at Givanne's place including that fluid (frm EMPE's) that makes him feel hungry again. Leasons learned!hahahaAnd now, BOSSING enD uP as A JaniToR, NurSe anD thE HosT!!OOpSs TiMe cHeCk.. iTs aLreaDy (4:15) am??!!! wHoa!!! TiMe To Go HomE!! tsktsk.. BaBha!!!
--------------------------------------------------
just whatever Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What a day!! After those sleepless nights and restless days of doing my "THESIS"...actually its not that complicated and challenging but still the fact that I've done it myself makes me feel good.. and whOa! , here I am finally RELAXING. Though I know it's not the end of my "THESIS STRUGGGGGLES" hehehe coz our adviser will correct it pa and defense (the most f...... part!!) is next week naH! hahay... I think I'll have to study pa... hakhakhak WATEVER! egehh.. gotta go to sleep nahhhh already... nyt2
--------------------------------------------------

No comments: