Feb 27, 2008

GiOvAniE


I can't go to sleep and I don't want to... knowing that my friend (super close friend) GIOVANIE will leave - hours from now. Everything was unexpected.. really.

It was just last week when he decided to apply as a call center agent at surecruit which is linked to - as far as I know - one of the biggest company in the world, SITEL. This company provides fully integrated cutomer care and back office processng services that focus on delivering a return on customer investment to clients by reducing service costs, improving customer retention and increasing revenue per customer.

Yesterday early in the morning, he had a call from one the company's agent or something and told that he's got the job. Hundreds applied and he is so fortunate to be one of the chosen. They gave him only 3 days to settle everything needed to be settled. Of course he was happy, excited yet sad knowing that he's going to leave his friends and family here in davao and somewhat afraid to what might happen to him in MANILA. As his friends, we planned to have a party till he received another call at 4:30 in the afternoon, he's going to fly to Manila at 7:30 am today. He was shock! of course, he has no guts to back out! it was an opportunity.....

He's one of the close friends i have i my whole life. She can make my stomach hurt so bad because of laughing. Intelligent, witty and wise except that he's had problems with his eye sight. lol... absolutely GORGEOUS- according to him.

ohh well, 3 hours to go.. now, he's already preparing... we'll soon take him to the airport... HuHuHU oNe ThiNg is For sure, I will miss him... I just hope everythings going to be alright... God speed!


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FRIEND!!



No comments: