Feb 24, 2008

It's Sunday..

I just arrive from church (Chinese Baptist)-just steps away. I attended their evening service.I'm member of the (United Chuch of Christ in the Philippines)UCCP, definitely not a baptist. I just love going there since the day-i think July last year- when my land lady and land lord invited me to come with them. I also attend and join prayer meetings and bible studies when I'm here in Dvo. Well, there's really no difference when it comes to the teachings but... on the strategy and how they teach, give sermon so on. I like Pastor Tan's approach/attitude. but then, I also go to my church (UCCP) and attend sunday worship most of the time.

I've decided to post/put every sunday's sermon notes I have here...
  • Anything that God says"I own" is Holy.
  • BIBLE is a Holy book. God's book and is our guide for God's Glory.
  • The enemy of God's word are not those who do not believe but those who do not apply what they believe.
  • Pray first before planning instead of planning before praying so that you'll know/ we'll know if our plan Glorifies God.
  • Discovering the Glory of God is a humble discovery.

No comments: