Mar 12, 2008

Back To Basic

Geez! sooo embarassing. I am an IT graduate but I hate programming so much! haha too lazy analyzing things.. hell yeah! I just don't like the subject way back coz it drains my brain plus the teachers! grrr they're like tigers who wants to eat you alive! Ba't nga ba ako nag IT? hehe But in fairness, I find it interesting, chellenging and fun now. I want to study and learn programming and make a system by myself . Hope it's never too late... coz I'm serious. Ahmm.. I still know and remeber some basics of programming languages.. its codes... C, C++, Visul Basic so on (definitely not good at it) haha. I have no plans of being a programmer... duh! that would be the last thing on my mind. I just want to be a little bit competitive..hehe and not look sooo dumb compared to IT gards like me.

All my life, I never tried something I assume I'm not capable of doing specially when not my line because I'm afraid that I might fail or something... One thing I've learned

"It doesn't make you a lesser person when you tried yet failed.
Don't worry about the failures, worry about the chances you missed when you don't even try".


So now, I'll go back to the basics of programming. haha
para naman pag may nagtanong sa akin kung ano natapos ko, maging proud naman akong sabihin na "IT". hahay talaga nga nman.... ang pagsisisi ay laging nasa huli!

No comments: