Mar 10, 2008

Sandie


I was shocked the other night upon hearing the bad news that my cousin Sandie was already dead. He was claimed missing the day his body was found floating at the river side of Kapalong Davao del Norte last friday, March 06, 2008. My knees are trembling that night. He was just 14 years young. Nakakapanghinayang talaga...sobra.

My aunt (his mother) can hardly accept the fact that Sandie was gone already. She loves him so much. She said during my visit because of grief that if possible, she'll burn their house because Sandie's memory was everywhere (crying). I can't blame her for that. There was sadness, anger and dissapointment. She wants her son back at all cause! I pity her soooo much... and believe it or not I understand what she feels. I mean, a mom will do everything for her child/children. Ops! I've never been a mom but it doesn't need to be one to know and understand her feelings.

It hurts to loose someone so close to your heart. It was unexpected. .. really.. yeah! I know life is unpredictable... so unpredictable that we don't know what will happen to us sooner or later. Anything could just happen. We might be so happy, alive and kicking at some point but after that, what? who knows?

A lot of thoughts came up to my mind. I know everything has a purpose but life seems so unfair! There were people, alot of people definitely not innoscent and are doing immoral acts, unforgivable sins so son... why are they still alive? I don't have the power nor do guts to question God why such thing happens. I know He understands me.

Sandie has possibly come to his limit... the end of the line where he needs to go and leave... I just hope everything's going to be fine and that the wounds maybe cured in time... REST IN PEACE COUZ!


No comments: