Mar 6, 2008

Pointless!?

I'm not regularly posting or updating my blog due to my super busy scheds. I just drop by whenever I have time, have something to post else when I'm on my desk doing nothing.

I do have friends earning dollars because of blogging and wants me to join them. Oh I'd love to but sooo Funny! Im not good in writing and my english-grammar is bad too. Well, maybe someday.

Most of the time whenever I want or have something to put up here Im quite hesitant. lol.
----->natatakot akong malaman nila na "BOBO" ako. lol<-----
I can't express my feelings something that much!! poor me!
----->haha .. di nman ako nag-iisa..daghan btaw mi!! <-----


truth is, I LACK SELF CONFIDENCE. I fear rejection, negative evaluations and so on. But then, I always remind my self that this is my space. No man pleases everyone. There will always be "himantayons" (someone who is always on the look out for what we or others say and do).




the point is??..er. i dunno.. di ko alam..ano ba pinag sasasabi ko..naaba nah!?! :D

1 comment:

RoSeLLe said...

don't worry about what other people would say, you have all the right to express yourself the way you know how :) if they don't like it, the heck with them! naks! :)

by the way, thanks for the visit and we sure can exlinks :) will add yours na po.. u can check it when u get the chance