Mar 7, 2008

21st =)

As I reach 21 years old. today, I've realized how blessed I am for the past 20 years. I grew more matured in facing life's challenges and in decission making. I become more independent. And Through all this, your help, love and support inspired me most. I may not be totally wealthy of money/material things but having you all in my life made me richer than ever. I wanna say...
SALAMAT!! my life won't be this meaningful and happy if not because of you all! So, I'm sharing you my happiness...Have a great day ahead!


--------------------

Whaaaa... It's my bitrhday!!!! ohh my GoSh!! I'm already 21.. hehehe Well, of course I'm happy.. I've reached this age... yet sad knowing that I'm not getting younger aymore. Tumatanda na talaga ako... hahay
Hmmm.. Now, I'm pressured...soo much! grr I hate it when alot of people expects so much from me...as if I'm a real genius or something!!...coz it scares me. Yes I'm proud of it! ehh sino ba namang hindi.. its just that I am afraid... so afraid.. what if I might not able to handle things well or something??.. I don't want to fail them.. ang tiwala ng mga tao sa akin.. natatakot akong mawala at masira.. ahmm... mawala at masira ng tuluyan... yun! lol

---> to be like this and like that, do this do that! <---...

Now, I've had alot of responsibilities..I mean more.. to handle. I'm responsible.. lol... at times maybe thats why I'm trusted..hahaha Thank God.. there are still people who trusts a nobody like me. Sana nga lang natuto na ako sa mga nagdaang panahon at di ko na maulit pa ang mga pagkakamaling nagawa..sana para maging maayos ang takbo ng aking...buhay??...

Well, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... For with Him, nothing is impossible! aja!

1 comment:

tina said...

pearl! kaya na nimo! ikaw pa. don't be afraid cause fear stops you from reaching your potential. pero bitaw... be more confident.. and you have a great potential diod. kaya na. gogogogo!

Happy Birthday!